the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Good stuff! But....

10/10 for the story (up until now included) and the amazing animation, but in this one I'm seeing the edges of your scenes. It might be a NG bug in how they embedded the swf, but as I mentioned, I see edges and cut off characters on the bottom and right edges. I've noticed that some flash files on NG have similar problems (the swf being cut off or too large). Maybe some code to center and mask out the bg?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

(p.s. NG programmers: I'm using FF 3.5.5 on OS X 10.6.2)

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Fun concept!

I like your interpretation of pacman; fun! As a wishful film director, I have a few critiques to make:

1: Get rid of 90% of your fades. Cut from shot to shot. The fades slow down the entire piece. A lot.
2: If you MUST use a fade, don't cut off the sound w/ the fade. Let sound play during the fade, if it fits the scene. This helps our brain stay connected while it's black.

That's all I got for now. Good art!

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Amazing!

Excellent subject matter! I've always liked falling, flying, and everything in between. I watched it twice back to back. I especially like how each character seems to be much deeper than the average "extra".

Great job!

Sounds of the Giraffe Sounds of the Giraffe

Yay!

Hilarious! When I first heard the audio, I didn't think there was anything there. But now it's great! Very simple, and neat!