the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Good stuff! But....

10/10 for the story (up until now included) and the amazing animation, but in this one I'm seeing the edges of your scenes. It might be a NG bug in how they embedded the swf, but as I mentioned, I see edges and cut off characters on the bottom and right edges. I've noticed that some flash files on NG have similar problems (the swf being cut off or too large). Maybe some code to center and mask out the bg?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

(p.s. NG programmers: I'm using FF 3.5.5 on OS X 10.6.2)

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Fun concept!

I like your interpretation of pacman; fun! As a wishful film director, I have a few critiques to make:

1: Get rid of 90% of your fades. Cut from shot to shot. The fades slow down the entire piece. A lot.
2: If you MUST use a fade, don't cut off the sound w/ the fade. Let sound play during the fade, if it fits the scene. This helps our brain stay connected while it's black.

That's all I got for now. Good art!

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

Amazing!

Excellent subject matter! I've always liked falling, flying, and everything in between. I watched it twice back to back. I especially like how each character seems to be much deeper than the average "extra".

Great job!

Cubix Collect Cubix Collect

Fun!

A fun game with a simple concept. it looks nice w/ the 3d blocks too.

domreinalabaster responds:

Just wait for my next game. It's got 4d blocks.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Weeeeee!

Very entertaining! My best distance is around 4.5 million feet. (!!), thanks to the newgrounds tank and the golden gun and a few chance ammo refills. One question: How does it end? Is there an end?

Five stars! x2

"Above The Limit" "Above The Limit"

Cool!

Good job! I really liked the piano/techno mix and the stuttering beat.

Looking at other reviews by "Joshman13x", they all seem to have employed only 1 braincell to write (combined). What it sounds like he's saying is "I don't listen to this kind of music, so I think it's lame" at which point I wonder why he's even bothering to review. :P

Keep up the good work!

Rukkus responds:

Ha, Thank you Citnam. And ik, I saw Joshman's reviews on other people's trance/ techno songs and they all got zeros too.

Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is

Nice!

I'm not a hip hop fan, but I enjoyed the song! Compared to many other songs, this one is made with quality in mind. Good job!